Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"If I leave here tomorrow..."

"...would you still remember me?"

Thanks for everybody who came out Saturday night, and even to those who couldn't be there. It was a very good time, and honestly I'm in awe about how supportive everyone has been. It has really made me think how much I will miss home and the people who are there. I can never forget where I came from.

Since then I've moved out of my apartment of these last five years and finished all the details needed for the trip. I leave for Milan tomorrow afternoon. I bought an Italian phrase book, hopefully I'll know the language well enough by the time the plane lands. I'll be at the Hotel Tre Leoni and will be exploring Milan until Saturday morning, when it's off to Vienna then Damascus. I think the reality of this still hasn't quite set in.

p.s. I fixed the comments link, you don't have to be a member now.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Brian--

Well you didn't beat me out of town after all. Good luck and best wishes. I hope the Syrian stuff popping up in the media lately dies down and things run smoothly and peacefully.

Keep blogging, no matter what happens!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey have a great time and bring pictures home!!Eric is still over where he was, I don't want to mention where, but he is ok. Lisa and the kids and Theresa and the kids are all here and we all send you our hellos.Be safe.
John and Shirley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home